Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

1. I don’t like to discuss my favorite color, what my sign is, or what you had for lunch.

2. I don’t plan to wear clothes anymore after I am put in a nursing home.

3. I can’t sit and do nothing very long. (Unless the Vols are playing)

4. If I see a cashew…..it’s history.

5. I look really good in pink shirts.

6. I once worked in a library, and in the auto parts department at Sears.

7. I believe that there has been no good rock music since 1972.

8. I get really mad about every 15-20 years.

9. I’m still coming to terms with the death of Elvis.

10. I rarely remember my dreams.

11. I don’t make a good first impression. I have to grow on you.

12. I am insanely loyal to my friends.

13. I regret all the time I wasted doing what I thought was important.

14. If I could live my life again, I would learn to play one sport really, really well.

15. I appear quiet and reserved, but I am really a ham at heart; a fact that surprises many.

16. I survived a fall while hiking in the Smokies at age 16 that should have killed me.

17. I seriously don’t mind being bald.

18. I hate to prepare food in all its forms, but I don’t mind eating it.

19. I like to go out on the deck at night and smile for satellite photos.

20. I have a tattoo on my &%$#.

21. I wasted the first 25 years of my life taking myself too seriously.

22. I will take way too many dares.

23. I’m an independent, but I’ve never voted for a Democrat for president.

24. My family and friends are my most valued possessions.

25. People often mistake me for some person I’ve never heard of

No comments:

Post a Comment